Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What's the story in Balamory?

I've just had a very enjoyable weekend down in Cornwall staying with another friend from my school years. His son's favorite TV show is Balamory on CBeebies. As a result of watching only a couple of episodes of this delightful little program for pre-schoolers I now cannot get the theme tune out of my head. I'm sorry I can't share the tune with you, as you don't seem to be able to listen to the catchy little number off the website.

Saturday we went to Perranporth beach where those more adventurous than me went in to the sea and on Sunday we went to the Eden Project somewhere I have been keen to go to for a long time.

Sadly I cannot post the latest postcard from The Bat as it appears that our scanner has given up the ghost. It makes a non stop grinding / clunking noise when you turn it on and all attempts at maintenance (with a hammer) have failed at the moment. So I'll cheat and post this one instead which came from Photoatlas :



I've been given a few more items for the shopping list to purchase before I get out there, so must nip out and shop.

No comments: